Thursday, July 27, 2023

Birdie Num Num

Took Peter to Rabbit for lunch and ordered the exact same dishes I had a week earlier. I wanted him to taste that awesome trout 

The menu was the same; the dishes had changed for the worse. 


My amazing trout last week.


Our worse trout, now made with scraps of trim, smothered egregiously with dill, and garnished with the roe of lumpfish instead of trout.



My delicious one-bite mushroom Marmite eclair and minted goat cheese cornetto. 


Worse.


A tomato and Cashel blue cheese salad that was supposed to have walnuts but I guess they were invisible.

I forgot to take a pic of the pan-fried sweetbreads with pickled onion, but those sucked too. Bad rabbit!

Then we had dinner at Flora Indica -a modern Indian
place I had shoehorned into the itinerary after seeing it on Top Chef lol- and it was just a mess. 
The restaurant was having some sort of meltdown. We ate our food- all somehow both cold and overcooked- and left quickly. 





No comments:

Post a Comment