Saturday, August 5, 2023

Pre and Post Popponesset Peter

Lunch at Raw Bar in Mashpee on the way back up the Cape.


Two of the jumbo-est shrimp, two littlenecks and two cherrystones. All flawless.


The size and the snap were beyond, and at $7 apiece I was skeptical, but one per hungry person more than suffices.
So good that we got three more over ice to bring home to the other three shellfish eaters in the house. My dad looked at his and said “I won’t have room for dinner if I eat that”, so his giant shrimp is still taking up an entire shelf in the fridge. 



The very best clam chowder.


A stuffed quahog so Peter could try one.
As good as they always are, which to me is not very.
I think the people who love the stuffing on Thanksgiving would enjoy these- sort of a savory bread pudding with chopped quahog and linguiƧa.




And the most impressive lobster roll on The Cape.


Easy dinner at home, starring local corn and scallops.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment