Sunday, August 6, 2023

No Cove Left Behind


A necessary pilgrimage to Papa Gino’s in Cranberry Cove Plaza for Peter to taste the pizza of my youth. He said he could hear the ghost of video games past.



Still the best bad pizza on the planet. (We left one slice for the fire gods.)


And at long last, the French Cable Station Museum, which is only open nine hours a week, nine weeks a year. I’ve wanted to go since I was little, but their hours are kind of limited.


Followed by a big family dinner. 


My uncle’s awesome guacamole.
Top 1% food. His version is the guac I grew up eating and it’s still my absolute favorite.


And fatayer with his homegrown purslane.


The Ooni was churning out pies throughout.



Mega salad.


Pizza toppings.


Round two of dough.


There wasn’t nearly enough food. Lol.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment